At the 2017 Workshop, we will be reviewing the progress achieved since 2015. Following are some of the topics being considered for intensive group discussions:
- Industry Wide Issues
- Regulatory and Standards Developments
- Upstream Pipelines: Inspection, Corrosion, and Integrity Management
- Asset Management – Aging Infrastructure
- Cracking Management
- Human Factors
- Pipeline Risk Management
- Inspection and Monitoring
- External Corrosion
- Internal Corrosion
- Emergency Preparedness and Response
Workshop Tutorials are being planned for Monday, April 3, 2017, more information on the Tutorials is available here.
Further information on the Working Groups is available here.
Banff/2017 Pipeline Workshop Sponsorship
Sponsorship for Banff/2017 Pipeline Workshop has closed. Thank you for your interest.